File this under: DUH
The Catholic Church has decided for all of us what in the Babble is true and what is not.
1. Genesis ii, 21-22 - So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh; and the rib which the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man
2. Genesis iii, 16 - God said to the woman [after she was beguiled by the serpent]: "I will greatly multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you."
3. Matthew xxvii, 25 - The words of the crowd: "His blood be on us and on our children."
4. Revelation xix,20 - And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshipped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with brimstone."
1. Exodus iii, 14 - God reveals himself to Moses as: "I am who I am."
2. Leviticus xxvi,12 - "I will be your God, and you shall be my people."
3. Exodus xx,1-17 - The Ten Commandments
4. Matthew v,7 - The Sermon on the Mount
5. Mark viii,29 - Peter declares Jesus to be the Christ
6. Luke i - The Virgin Birth
7. John xx,28 - Proof of bodily resurrection
Notice that they list more "true" examples than "untrue". What is also interesting is that these supposed scholars of the Babble can only find 4 inaccuracies when the average Atheist knows at least 100.